We have a number of EzyDog® products in the Doggies and Stuff household and highly recommend them. Their products are made for those dogs that love going on outings – such as camping, hiking, and picnics! They have a number of products for various activities: Life Jackets, Back Packs, Coats, Bowls, Collars, Bowls, Pet Carriers, Harnesses, Car Restraints, Leashes, Toys and more!
The last item we reviewed was the Click – Adjustable Car Seat Restraint. I use it to buckle Riley in. It’s important to keep your dogs safe when riding in your car. A number of things can happen should you get in an accident – your dog can get injured, your dog could die, your dog can run off. My mother-in-law was in an accident several years ago and her dog ran off. She was in another state when this happened. The good news is her dog was located but it was three days later. She told me that her dog wasn’t the same after that accident. She would start shaking and making weird noises in her sleep.
EzyDog’s toys are made to last, especially the Beaver Tail™! It’s one of the toughest toys I’ve reviewed and while it is extremely durable, it’s not meant to be a chew toy. Instead, it’s made to be a fetch toy. Kiko loves playing fetch and she also loves playing tug of war!
The Beaver Tail’s core is made from foam, making it a water toy as well as a toy to play with on land! Whether you are on a beach, in your yard, playing in your pool, camping, enjoying a walk in the park, etc., you and your dog can play fetch anywhere! The Beaver Tail has a nylon webbing handle, making it easy to hold while you walk to the park to play fetch!
The Beaver Tail we received was the small, which is 13″ (33 cm) (overall length), costs $16 and for dogs up to 44 pounds. You can also get the Beaver Tail in large, which is 14″ (35.5 cm), costs $20, and is meant for dogs over 45 pounds.
WIN IT: One (1) winner will receive a Beaver Tail Dog Toy, in their choice of size, by EzyDog.
DATES: June 10 – 29, 2013 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and EzyDog on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and EzyDogUSA on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Tweet (daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win a Beaver Tail Dog Toy by @EzyDogUSA at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=12240
- Pin Repin our pin of this post on Pinterest and follow Doggies and Stuff there. (1 entry)
- Google+ Give this post a plus 1 on our Google+ link by clicking the +1 for this post and add Doggies and Stuff to your circle.
- Instagram Follow Doggies and Stuff and EzyDog on Instagram (1 entry)
Leave a comment FOR EACH, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry. If you leave one comment stating “Followed, Liked, Tweeted, etc.” this will only earn you ONE ENTRY TOTAL, so be sure to leave a comment for each to earn your multiple entries.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 4 to 8 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways. This keeps it fair for our regular subscribers.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: I received the Beaver Tail by EzyDog to share my honest opinion about the product here with you.