dogIDs is a small, family-owned business located in Fargo, ND. Since they are a small company, they are careful to select only products they would use themselves. They have been a successful company since 1999 and they continue to grow and add new products.
While the name of the company, dogIDs, might lead one to think that they only sell ids, they actually have a wide variety of products; beds, crates, gates, chews, apparel, toys, urns and more. As I looked over the products, I was impressed by the quality of the products they sell.
dogIDs asked if Doggies and Stuff wanted to check out a couple of their products personally. We decided to review a personalized leather collar and lead and then donate the set to one of our local shelters to use as a raffle/auction item for an upcoming event!
dogIDs sent along a package of their 6 Inch Medium Hypoallergenic Bison Rawhide Rolls for the girls to enjoy! Made from North Dakota free-range Bison, these rawhides are 100% Natural! There are no toxic chemicals or any yucky ingredients here; just 100% pure goodness! The three pack we received goes for $7.50.
WIN IT: One (1) winner will receive the same collar/leash combo that I reviewed above (this won’t work for small breeds).
DATES: June 17 -29, 2013 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and Dog IDs on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and Dog IDs on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Tweet- by first clicking the tweet button below this post and then (daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win a Personalized Signature Double Ply Leather Dog Collar and matching Lead from @DogIDs at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=12333
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button below this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Repin our pin of this post on Pinterest and follow Doggies and Stuff and Dog IDs there. (1 entry)
- Google+ Check the plus 1 on our Google + link for this post and add Doggies and Stuff and Dog IDs to your circle. (1 entry)
- Instagram Follow Doggies and Stuff and dogids on Instagram. (1 entry)
Leave a comment FOR EACH, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry. If you leave one comment stating “Followed, Liked, Tweeted, etc.” this will only earn you ONE ENTRY TOTAL, so be sure to leave a comment for each to earn your multiple entries.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 4 to 8 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways. This keeps it fair for our regular subscribers.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: I received a collar, lead and rawhides from DogIDs.com. This post contains my honest opinions of the products we received.