Summer is HERE, which means our dogs get to go outside more often to soak up the sun, play, travel and just enjoy the warmer weather! Whether you are taking your dog to the dog park, hiking, camping or walking, you will always want to be prepared with fresh water, food (if you are going to be out for a while), waste bags for poop and other items. However, trying to carry all of that around won’t be easy, so I think I might have something for a few of you to help with that! Read on…….
I’ve been making cool treats each week for the girls and recently discovered…..ice cream for dogs?
YES! Frosty Paws® by Nestlé is a quick and easy way to treat your dog this summer. Your dog will love these cold treats and you will love them because you won’t have to share your ice cream anymore – they have their own to eat!!
Frosty Paws come in a 4-pack and are located in your grocery store either in the pet food aisle or next to the ice cream in the freezer section. Made specifically for our 4-legged friends to enjoy, Frosty Paws is the first ice cream-type treat formulated for dogs. I got my free sample at my local Kroger, the price tag being $4.59. A little steep in my opinion, because I have three dogs and there are four treats in a pack. While I put a whole treat in a bowl for Kiko, I only let her eat a quarter of it because it was too much for her size (she is 25lbs). I let Millie and Riley eat half of theirs and then put what they didn’t eat back in the freezer. I suppose you I can cut them in quarters and give them only a little bit at a time.
I received a Frosty Paws themed summer travel pack, which included an insulated backpack, a water bottle for my pups, a pop-up treat bowl, an insulated food container, and a plastic bone filled with doggy waste bags, as well as one Frosty Paws frozen snacks VIP coupon [Total ARV $64.99]. Pretty cool, eh?
To find Frosty Paws near you check the Store Locator on their Facebook page here:
WIN IT: Three (3) winners will receive a Frosty Paws Themed Summer Travel Pack, like the one pictured above!
DATES: July 1 -13, 2013 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
- Like Doggies and Stuff and Frosty Paws on Facebook. (1 entry)
You can earn extra entries:
- Follow Doggies and Stuff on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Tweet- by first clicking the tweet button below this post and then (daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win a Frosty Paws® Summer Travel Pack (Total ARV $64.99) at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=12523 #promotion
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button below this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Repin our pin of this post on Pinterest and follow Doggies and Stuff there. (1 entry)
- Google+ Check the plus 1 on our Google + link for this post and add Doggies and Stuff to your circle. (1 entry)
- Instagram Follow Doggies and Stuff on Instagram. (1 entry)
Leave a comment FOR EACH, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry. If you leave one comment stating “Followed, Liked, Tweeted, etc.” this will only earn you ONE ENTRY TOTAL, so be sure to leave a comment for each to earn your multiple entries.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 4 to 8 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways. This keeps it fair for our regular subscribers.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: I received a Frosty Paws Summer Travel Pack for myself and also to give away or to donate. This post contains my honest opinions of the products we received. Please do not replace your pets meals with treats. Always treat lightly. Always check labels to make sure there are no ingredients which your dog might be allergic to. Doggies and Stuff and its owner are not responsible for any adverse reactions to any products we review here.