Posted in For Humans on 17. Jul, 2013
I’m a big fan of the PearlMountain’s software programs; CollageIt, CollageIt Pro and now Picture Collage Maker! I have it on my desktop but it is now available for FREE for iOS! My daughter downloaded it, since I don’t have an iPhone or iPad, and sent me some of her screen shots:
You can pick between templates or make your own & with the ones already made, you can move it all around. You can change the borders and frames and even personalize them. You can also share them. It’s really pretty fun to mess around with. My daughter liked all of the options and the best part – IT’S FREE!
- 10+ templates (support blank projects). More additional theme pack and art resources like backgrounds, frames, stickers,etc.
- Add photos from library/Facebook or take photos right in the app. Powerful photo editing features like Enhance, Effects, Orientation, Crop, Brightness and so on.
- Add text and edit its font, size, color, alignment, and outline. Freely scale, rotate and resize objects.
- Save collages to library; send via E-mail; share simultaneously on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Flickr; open with other apps; view collages shared by Facebook friends in the app.
- Save & reopen projects for future editing.
To download the free app from iTunes click here.
Now, for those like me that don’t own any Apple products, I have two download codes to give out so you can create some cool stuff. Here is an example of a few projects I worked on:
This is my friend’s new pup, Trinka:
And Kiko’s first ride home:
There are SO many things you can do with the Picture Collage Maker!
Okay – I have two FREE codes for those of you that don’t have any Apple products, like myself! The first person to comment on where Kiko was adopted will win. The second question is which shelter did I represent when I drove to Missouri to help rescue dogs from a puppy mill? If you see the first question answered in the comment section, leave a comment with the answer to the second question!