Me mind on fire — Me soul on fire — Feeling hot hot hot!! Alright, enough with the dance song. It really has been HOT! HOT! HOT! For the midwest, this summer has been uncomfortably hot, like last year, and it doesn’t seem to be letting up at all. I am miserable, so I know the girls are as well. I can tell when they go out to potty and have no desire to lie on the deck or in the grass and bathe in the sun. Kiko will sun bathe when it’s in the 90′s, but she has wanted to come right back inside lately.
Making sure the girls stay hydrated, whether we are outside or inside, is just as important for them as it is for us. I sometimes add ice cubes to the water to cool the water some. That is, until I found the new 32 ounce Cool Pooch Bowl and 12 ounce Chilly Bowl by Koller Craft as part of their Pet Buddies line of pet products! I find that the 12 ounce Chilly Bowl is perfect for cats or small dogs and the 32 ounce Cool Pooch Bowl is great for homes with large dogs or multiple pets.
The bowls come with an easy-to-use sealed gel pack- simply place the pack in the freezer and after one hour, remove and insert into the Chilly Bowl’s casing. Add water and right away pets will have refreshing cold water, helpful for keeping four-legged companions from overheating throughout high temperature, and often dangerously hot, dog days of summer!
A simple search online led me to a number of retailers who carry these bowls. If you go through my Amazon links, I receive a small percentage of the sale, which is donated back to my local pet rescues.
I love these bowls; they are sturdy and are a great way to keep our pets cool this summer!
WIN IT: Two (2) winners will receive either the 32 ounce Cool Pooch bowl OR 12 ounce Chilly Bowl.
DATES: July 22 -August 10, 2013 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
- Please comment as to which size bowl you would like to have should you win!
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and Pet Buddies on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Tweet- Share on Twitter by first clicking the tweet button below this post and then (daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win Chilly Bowls to keep your pets cool this summer from at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=12703 #promotion
- Share-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “share” button below this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Repin our pin of this post on Pinterest and follow Doggies and Stuff there. (1 entry)
- Google+ Check the plus 1 on our Google + link for this post and add Doggies and Stuff to your circle. (1 entry)
- Instagram Follow Doggies and Stuff on Instagram. (1 entry)
Leave a comment FOR EACH, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry. If you leave one comment stating “Followed, Liked, Tweeted, etc.” this will only earn you ONE ENTRY TOTAL, so be sure to leave a comment for each to earn your multiple entries.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 4 to 8 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways. This keeps it fair for our regular subscribers.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: I received a set of bowls from KollerCraft to try out and share my thoughts on the products, good or bad, with you here. This post contains my honest opinions of the products we received.