I don’t mind picking up dog poop; it’s not my favorite part of being a dog mom, but it is one of the conditions you agree to when bringing a dog into your life. Whether you have to pick up on a walk or hitting the backyard, it has to be done. I have run out of bags before, so when I heard about PoopBuddy™ and their subscription service, I had to check it out and give you the deets in case it’s something you are interesting in learning about.
Whether you have one dog or multiple dogs, it’s your duty as a dog owner to clean up their mess. Not taking the time to clean it up is not only, well, bad, but it can mean health issues for people and pets! Did you know that a single gram of dog waste can contain 23 million fecal coliform bacteria. Pregnant, nursing, or immunosuppressed persons and pets are at risk each time our dogs drop one. The founder of PoopBuddy said, “Poop may be ‘natural’, but it’s not good for the environment. In fact, it’s because a serious threat to our fresh water supply.” The simple solution is – pick it up!
PoopBuddy delivers an assortment of fun colors, patterns and styles in a themed set each month – right to your front door. The wide range of designs is impressive and as they say, “chic”. You receive at least 80 bags per month, enough for 2-3 walks per day. Need more? No problem; they work with you to make sure you receive the amount of bags you need. Need less? Share with your friends! All their bags are eco-friendly, so not only are you helping get rid of waste, you are helping the planet.
Very reasonable, if you ask me. One month is $10 and that includes shipping. Three months at $9 a month will save you 8% and six months at $8 will save you 16%. My gift box also came with a neat little accessory – the bag buddy, which is an ideal way to carry your full bag. It is your hands-free option for carrying the poop. It’s pretty cool.
In addition to receiving Eco Chic Poop Bags from Poop Buddy on a monthly basis, you will also be giving back. They donate 10% to WWF and to Dog Rescue Organizations.
WIN IT: One (1) winner will receive a month subscription to PoopBuddy.
DATES: August 5 – 24, 2013 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and PoopBuddy on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and PoopBuddy on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Tweet- Share on Twitter by first clicking the tweet button below this post and then (daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win a month subscription to PoopBuddy at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=12826 #promotion
- Share-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “share” button below this post. (1 entry)
- Like – My link to this giveaway on Doggies and Stuff’s Facebook page. (1 entry)
- Pin – Repin our pin of this post on Pinterest and follow Doggies and Stuff and PoopBuddy there. (1 entry)
- Google+ Check the plus 1 on our Google + link for this post and add Doggies and Stuff to your circle. (1 entry)
- Instagram Follow Doggies and Stuff and PoopBuddy on Instagram. (1 entry)
Leave a comment FOR EACH, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry. If you leave one comment stating “Followed, Liked, Tweeted, etc.” this will only earn you ONE ENTRY TOTAL, so be sure to leave a comment for each to earn your multiple entries.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 4 to 8 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways. This keeps it fair for our regular subscribers.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: I received a month subscription to PoopBuddy. This post contains my honest opinions of the products we received.