Be Pawsitive – Delivering happiness to dogs in need. It’s subscription service for dogs bringing delicious, organic dog treats to your front door on a monthly basis, or on a schedule that fits your needs and your budget the best. For every box they send out, they donate a box to a shelter dog! Pretty cool, eh?
The girls got excited when they received a box from Be Pawsitive. Kiko especially was excited, as you can see in the photo above. She seems to know when the packages are for her! Be Pawsitive sent a bag of their Power Berry Oven Baked Dog Biscuits and the girls absolutely love them! The impressive list of ingredients includes items I have in my food pantry: Whole Oat Flour, Whole Barley Flour, Dark Rye Flour, Canola Oil, Brown Rice Flour, Dried Cranberries, Dried Apples, Cracked Flax Seed, Carrots, apple Cider Vinegar, Alfalfa, Rosemary, All Spice, Ginger, Calendula and Rosemary Oil. Did you notice – no preservatives, no chemicals – just pure goodness? The treats smelled so good when I opened the bag; even Kiko couldn’t help but stick her nose in it!
Many shelters and rescues try and teach their dogs some basic commands, so that when they meet their potential adopters, they are ready to show them they are good boys and girls. Dogs that have basic obedience training are more likely to get adopted. I was at the Southside Animal Shelter last Saturday and a lady was looking for a medium-sized dog that was behaved. She was very particular about the type of dog she wanted because she was older and simply wanted a mellow dog – a cuddle bug. This is okay – some people want a certain breed, some want a puppy, some want adult dogs – it really depends on the person. Be Pawsitive knows the importance of having treats available for shelter staff and volunteers, which is why they donate each time you make a purchase.
Be Pawsitive has many organizations they partner with for donations of their healthy treats, but they also encourage their subscribers to recommend shelters and rescues to receive donations. I applaud them in their efforts and their mission “to provide the highest quality all natural, USDA certified organic dog treats for your dog and at the same time give back to those dogs in need of a little extra love.“
I highly recommend joining Be Pawsitive because you are not only doing something good for your dogs, you will be doing something to help shelter dogs. How can you resist? Treats made with all natural ingredients, certified organic, wheat-free, made in small batches, yummy flavors and finally – MADE IN THE USA!!!
WIN IT: One (1) lucky dog will receive a bag of treats from Be Pawsitive and the 501 © (3) shelter or rescue of your choice will also receive a bag of treats!
DATES: August 5 – 24, 2013 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and Be Pawsitive on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and Be Pawsitive on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Tweet- Share on Twitter by first clicking the tweet button below this post and then (daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win a box of treats from @BePawsitive at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=12747 #promotion
- Share-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “share” button below this post. (1 entry)
- Like – Like the link to this giveaway on our Facebook page. Simply look for our link on FB promoting this giveaway. (1 entry)
- Pin – Repin our pin of this post on Pinterest and follow Doggies and Stuff there. (1 entry)
- Google+ Check the plus 1 on our Google + link for this post and add Doggies and Stuff to your circle. (1 entry)
- Instagram Follow Doggies and Stuff and Be Pawsitive on Instagram. (1 entry)
Leave a comment FOR EACH, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry. If you leave one comment stating “Followed, Liked, Tweeted, etc.” this will only earn you ONE ENTRY TOTAL, so be sure to leave a comment for each to earn your multiple entries.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 4 to 8 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways. This keeps it fair for our regular subscribers.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: I received a box of treats from Be Pawsitive. I was under no obligation to write a positive review, so this post contains my honest opinions of the products we received.