Here in the Doggies and Stuff household, the quality of food is important – not just for our pets but for us as well! We will only eat wild caught fish, for instance. It surprised me how many people I talk to that do not know the difference between farm-raised and wild-caught fish. Anyway, I am the first person to hit up the organic produce section and the small corner of the store that stocks all-natural, organic products. Watching what we eat, what our pets eat, makes a difference in how we feel and can make a difference in our health.
As a member of the BzzAgent community, I receive campaigns from time to time that I can either accept or decline.
Founder Pete Lescoe created Food Should Taste Good® in 2006 with “the goal of making a unique new snack with great taste, real ingredients, and sophisticated flavor – the qualities he is most passionate about in food.” The chips they make are absolutely delicious and are made with real ingredients – not a bunch of crap. They are all gluten and cholesterol free, are certified Kosher and many of the varieties are certified vegan. To be blunt – they are awesome and taste great!
Food Should Taste Good® has a number of varieties of Tortilla chips, including the very popular Blue Corn! There are 5 Kettle Cooked flavors and their Brown Rice Crackers are great by themselves, with cheese, crumbled up in soup or in chili.
DATES: August 22 – September 7, 2013 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
Now – I am going to do things a little differently with this giveaway! Did you know that when you purchase using certain ads on my side bar (some examples below), I receive a percentage of the sale? In addition, when you click the ads that run at the very top of my blog, I receive a few cents? Did you know that I use that money to 1) sponsor a shelter dog 2) purchase food to donate to rescues and shelters 3) donate the money to pets in need of medical treatments?
You can earn extra entries:
- Click -Visit Doggies and Stuff each day and click the ad at the very top of the blog then simply leave a comment (Clicked Ad). Each day you will earn an entry for doing this. (1 entry)
- Purchase – If you make a purchase using any of our affiliate links, you will receive (5 entries). Our affiliate ads are on our sidebar to the right of our blog ——–> You will see this above the ad: We Give Back on Every Purchase!
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 4 to 8 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways. This keeps it fair for our regular subscribers.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS