Gold Paw Series just released the new Stretch Fleece Pullover, a simple popover jacket that can be worn in the Spring and Fall. Their Double Fleece is perfect for the cold Winter months. With a high-cut neckline, and smaller armholes to prevent chafing, your furbaby will be comfortable and cozy. I wonder if they would make me a pair of pajamas? :giggles:
I looked over the description they have for their Stretch Fleece Pullover and pulled key words I would have used to describe this product: Superb, Fantastic, Useful, Soft, Velvet, and Comfortable.
There are 10 colors to choose from and rather than selling the typical small, medium…they sell 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26. 28, and 30. That is 15 sizes to choose from! That’s not all – oh no – it get BETTER! They will customize to fit your dog, if the sizes available don’t work for you. Great Dane owners – did you read that? Your dog, no matter what size or breed, will have the perfect fit! Each Stretch Fleece Pullover costs $20; a real bargain if you ask me. For the quality, I was expecting the cost to be a few more dollars than that. Uh oh – don’t blame me if they jack the prices up after reading my review! Oops! Ha ha! Just kidding, folks!
So what makes the Stretch Fleece Pullover by Gold Paw Series so soft? It’s made of recycled polyester and 7% Spandex. It’s very stretchy; easy to put on and easy to take off, and I guarantee you are going to want one in every color – I CERTAINLY DO – because this will be the last Fleece Pullover you will ever buy.
WIN IT: One (1) winner will receive a Stretch Fleece Pullover by Gold Paw Series in their choice of size and color.
DATES: September 2 – 21, 2013 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like - Doggies and Stuff and Gold Paw Series on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow - Doggies and Stuff and Gold Paw Series on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Tweet - Share on Twitter by first clicking the tweet button below this post and then (daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win a @GoldPawSeries Stretch Fleece Pullover at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=13047 #promotion #giveaway
- Share - this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “share” button below this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Repin our pin of this post on Pinterest and follow Doggies and Stuff there. (1 entry)
- Google+ Check the plus 1 on our Google + link for this post and add Doggies and Stuff to your circle. (1 entry)
- Instagram – Follow Doggies and Stuff on Instagram. (1 entry)
Leave a comment FOR EACH, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry. If you leave one comment stating “Followed, Liked, Tweeted, etc.” this will only earn you ONE ENTRY TOTAL, so be sure to leave a comment for each to earn your multiple entries.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 4 to 8 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways. This keeps it fair for our regular subscribers.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: I received a Stretch Fleece Pullover from Gold Paw Series and wanted to share my honest opinions here with you.