I always thought Kiko would be an adorable Bat and I was right! Animal Planet’s Halloween Bat Dog Costume is a great fit for your flying fido! Not only does it look super cute – it’s affordable at a mere $12.99 and it comes in X-Small, Small, Medium and Large!
You will be able to find adorable Halloween Costumes for you pooch for under $10! There are loads to choose from so head over to EntirelyPets.com and check them out.
Looking for some tasty treats to hand out to the hounds that are trick or treating with their young family members? Try a package of Grandma Lucy’s Organic Pumpkin Dog Cookies ($6.59). I can honestly tell you that we have had these and they are definitely a TREAT! I’m sure you will see some dogs walking with their human children, so you might want to be ready to give them a little something yummy for their tummies!
Want to keep fido busy while you are treating the kids coming to your door? EntirelyPets.com has lots of Halloween-themes toys, like their 12″ Halloween Loofas for $2.25 each!
WIN IT: One (1) winner will receive a dog costume of their choice!
DATES: October 9 – 19, 2013 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and EntirelyPets on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and EntirelyPets on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Tweet- Share on Twitter by first clicking the tweet button below this post and then (daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win a dog costume of your choice from @EntirelyPets at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=13184 #promotion
- Share-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “share” button below this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Repin our pin of this post on Pinterest and follow Doggies and Stuff and EntirelyPets there. (1 entry)
- Google+ Check the plus 1 on our Google + link for this post and add Doggies and Stuff and EntirelyPets to your circle. (1 entry)
- Instagram Follow Doggies and Stuff on Instagram. (1 entry)
Leave a comment FOR EACH, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry. If you leave one comment stating “Followed, Liked, Tweeted, etc.” this will only earn you ONE ENTRY TOTAL, so be sure to leave a comment for each to earn your multiple entries.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 4 to 8 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways. This keeps it fair for our regular subscribers.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: I received a costume from entirelypets.com. This post contains my honest opinions of the products we received and the experience we had with the website.