Oh dear – so many great costumes at PetSmart® and only 3 dogs! I just want to get a bunch of costumes and let the girls wear a different one each day leading up to Halloween! Between the Martha Stewart Pets® collection, Grreat Choice®, Sesame Street®, Disney®, Marvel©, and Top Paw™, I simply could not pick just one dog costume that I wanted because I liked them all!Okay – let’s get down to business and highlight some of our favs!
The Martha Stewart Pets collection never disappoints! I always have fun browsing her line of Halloween Dog Costumes. I think my favorite costume this year from her line is the Green Monster (aka Frankenstein). However, the collection of monsters this year are hilarious! The Blue Dragon,Cyclops, and even the Blue Monster costume would all be on my shopping list, if I were shopping for costumes this year. Dog costumes by Martha Stewart Pets start at $15.99!
PetSmart added some new brands to their selection this year. For instance, Sesame Street and Disney give Martha Stewart Pets a run for their money! Who wouldn’t want to be a Cheshire Cat or Elmo? They even have Ernie and Bert costumes!
Shop the entire Halloween selection at PetSmart and PetSmart.com! I promise you will find all kinds of treats!
WIN IT: One (1) winner will receive Dog Costume of their choice from PetSmart.
DATES: October 13 – 19, 2013 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and PetSmarton Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff on PetSmart Twitter. (1 entry)
- Tweet- by first clicking the tweet button below (daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win a Halloween Costume for your dog from @PetSmart at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=13205 #promotion
- Share-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “share” button below this post. (1 entry)
- Like – Our link to this post on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Pin – Repin our pin of this post on Pinterest and follow Doggies and Stuff there. (1 entry)
- Google+ Check the plus 1 on our Google + link for this post and add Doggies and Stuff and PetSmart to your circle.
- Instagram – Follow Doggies and Stuff on Instagram.
Leave a comment FOR EACH, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry. If you leave one comment stating “Followed, Liked, Tweeted, etc.” this will only earn you ONE ENTRY TOTAL, so be sure to leave a comment for each to earn your multiple entries.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways. This keeps it fair for our regular subscribers.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: I received a costume from PetSmart and I am giving my honest thoughts to you here.