PAWS N CLAWS® EYEWEAR is a unique line of eyewear for animal lovers that will raise awareness and funds for animals in need. For every frame or sunglass sold to doctor’s offices and optical stores, Eye Deals Eyewear will be donating 2%-3% of the purchase price to the ASPCA®. Our Eyeglasses, Sunglasses, Readers & Accessories are embellished with paw prints, bones and animal prints. Express your love for animals through our fashionable eyewear and feel good about giving back in support of animals.
I learned about Paws “N” Claws™ Eyewear last year. As I searched their site, I couldn’t believe that no one had thought about this before – paw-themed eyewear! Almost every pair of glasses sports a paw, bone or animal print design on the frames. Each pair a different color and different style but all sleek and modern, each unique and all making a difference. For each pair of glasses or sunglasses you purchase, a portion in donated to the ASPCA.
Over the past several months I have started noticing problems with my sight. It seems to be worse at night, so I try to avoid driving then. The television guide is blurry and when I am on the computer, I have noticed myself squinting. So far, I am the only person in my family that doesn’t wear glasses. While my father and sister have always worn glasses, my mother and brother didn’t start wearing them until later in life, which is what is going on with me now. I have always had perfect vision but as I get older, I’ve noticed some issues.
Just a couple of months ago, I received style PAWS 601 in Purple and Black. I absolutely love them! Below is a picture of me wearing them. I haven’t gone to get my eyes checked yet, so you can see the logo on one of the lenses.
Their sunglasses are also super cool. I have a pair of their Claws 602 and I absolutely love them and I get comments on them all the time.
In addition, I really needed some readers, so they sent me a pair of their LuLu Readers in Black with a metal inlay in gold at the temple and multi-colored paw prints. You can purchase the readers for $24.99. See more about the LuLu Readers and check out all of the other cool designs here: http://www.caloptix.com/readers/pawns-n-claws.html
As a pet lover, who wouldn’t love these and all of the other eyewear they offer. I see them going big – very big! So, I am counting on you guys to help get the word out about them. With the upcoming holidays and what better gifts to give – Paw-inspired eyewear is the way to go for the humans in your life.
WIN IT: One (1) winner will receive a pair of the Claws 603 Sunglasses by Paws “N” Claws™ Eyewear!
DATES: November 13 – 17, 2013 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like- Doggies and Stuff and Paws “N” Claws™ Eyewear on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow - Doggies and Stuff and Paws “N” Claws™ Eyewear on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Tweet - Share on Twitter by first clicking the tweet button below this post and then (daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win a pair of super cool Sunglasses from @PawsNClawsEye at @DoggiesAndStuff http://tinyurl.com/m3y4ecc #promotion #giveaway
- Share - this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “share” button below this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Repin our pin of this post on Pinterest and follow Doggies and Stuff and Paws “N” Claws Eyewear there. (1 entry)
- Google+ Check the plus 1 on our Google + link for this post and add Doggies and Stuff to your circle. (1 entry)
- Instagram – Follow Doggies and Stuff and Paws “N” Claws Eyewear on Instagram. (1 entry)
Leave a comment FOR EACH, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry. If you leave one comment stating “Followed, Liked, Tweeted, etc.” this will only earn you ONE ENTRY TOTAL, so be sure to leave a comment for each to earn your multiple entries.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 4 to 8 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways. This keeps it fair for our regular subscribers.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: I am sharing my honest opinions with you here about the products I’ve received from Paws “N” Claws Eyewear.