Kiko snagged her dewclaw three times within the past year. Each time was a bloody mess and I don’t mean that in an English accent kind of way – I literally mean it was indeed a bloody mess. It’s important to have an emergency preparation kit and a first aid kit for your dogs on hand. You need to be able to grab it quickly, so preparing one yourself ahead of time will prepare you for times when you need it. In addition to Kiko being accident-prone, Riley has a hot spot on her leg that she likes to work at every so often. The reason I am telling you all of this is that having first aid kits that I prepared myself help me in times like these when I need to wash out a wound, clean off a ripped out dewclaw or wash and bandage up a hotspot!
Dr. Emmo’s™ is the leader in safe first aid care for pets. Their products are antibiotic-free and safe for all types of animals. The formulas have been tested by Doggies and Stuff staff and we approve! Best of all, while their all-natural Pet First Aid Wound Care Spray Wash, Spray Gel and Ear Care Rinse are strong and effective, they are safe to lick, too!
Dr. Emmo’s Wound Care Spray Wash is intended to be the first of a two-step process for the treatment of pets with minor cuts, scrapes and skin irritations. This fine cleansing spray works to thoroughly rinse, remove and flush bacteria in all minor pet wounds. The second step in this wound care system is the application of Wound Care Spray Gel to the wound site. This easy to apply gel with its viscous formulation is intended to stick to the wound site, keeping the wound clean and protected throughout the healing process.
The Ear Care Rinse offers immediate relief to wax build up and pesky irritations of the ear. Dr. Emmo’s “new” Eye Care Wash is an antibiotic-free formulation designed as a “one-step”, all-natural, topical eye care rinse for use in all animal eyes. It relieves eye irritation, burning, scratching while killing 99.9% of bacteria/germs.
It’s really quite easy to put together a first aid kit and emergency preparation kit for your dog. You can find containers at almost every store. Dr. Emmo’s is having a sale right now, so you can use that opportunity to start ordering the things you need. Once you get the Dr. Emmo’s products ordered, head over to your local pharmacy store and pick up some gauze, wraps and other essential first aid items for your kit.
Why not take advantage of the sale? Purchase some of Dr. Emmo’s Pet First Aid Products and put together a First Aid Kit for someone close to you? I am willing to bet that a lot of pet parents do not have a first aid kit/emergency preparation kit on hand. What better gift to give than one already filled with first aid products?
Wound Care Spray Wash: $12.95
Wound Care Spray Gel: $12.95
Ear Care Rinse: $10.95
Eye Care Wash: $10.95
First Aid Travel Pack, Includes a 2 oz. Travel size of both the Wound Care Wash & our Wound Care Gel. : $9.99
Other gift packs can be found here: http://www.dremmos.com/pet-first-aid-specials.html
WIN IT: Three (3) winners will win a set of Dr. Emmo’s Wound Care Wash, Wound Care Spray Gel, Ear Rinse and Eye Wash.
DATES: November 18 – 25, 2013 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and Dr. Emmo’s on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and Dr. Emmo’s on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and Dr. Emmo’s on Instagram. (1 entry)
- Pin – Repin our pin of this post on Pinterest and follow Doggies and Stuff there. (1 entry)
- Tweet- by first clicking the Twitter button below this post to share it (daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=13446 3 Winners will Win a Set of First Aid Products for Pets from @DrEmmosPetCare at @DoggiesAndStuff #promotion
- Share - this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the Facebook button below this post. (1 entry)
- Like – Click the “Like” button under my link to this post. (1 entry)
- Google+ Check the plus 1 on our Google + link for this post and add Doggies and Stuff to your circle. (1 entry)
Leave a comment FOR EACH, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry. If you leave one comment stating “Followed, Liked, Tweeted, etc.” this will only earn you ONE ENTRY TOTAL, so be sure to leave a comment for each to earn your multiple entries.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 4 to 8 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways. This keeps it fair for our regular subscribers.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: We received some First Aid Pet Products from Dr. Emmo’s and have included our honest opinions of their products here in this post.