Heather, Creator of Freezy Pups®, says, “When we started Head of the Pack, we wanted to develop a completely unique and different type of dog treat made from just good stuff (organic, nothing artificial, no preservatives). Freezy Pups were born. We created healthy, dog-approved recipes that make a delicious alternative to ordinary dog treats. We’re devoted dog lovers and take great pride in the quality of our ingredients. And most importantly, dogs just love them!”
We agree, Heather! I know my girls love their Freezy Pups treats and what a fantastic gift this would be! The Freezy Pups tray is reusable and made from durable recyclable material. The treats are made with organic products and are grown without pesticides, herbicides, fumigants, or artificial fertilizers. In other words, no yucky stuff is added to the Freezy Pups mixture. Organic farming helps protect our water, air, land and food supply from toxic chemicals and other pollutants. Freezy Pups not only makes dog’s happy with their mouth-watering organic treats, but they help make the world a better place.
There are two starter kits available. The Regular starter kit’s Bone-shaped Tray has 14 slots and the new Large kit contains 6 large bone slots. Each starter kit comes with a sample of each of the organic gourmet flavor mixes and each costs $19.99. Each of the Flavor Refills contain 5 individual packages.
Use promo code SAVE15 at checkout and get 15% off your total! www.freezypups.com
WIN IT: One (1) winner will receive a Freezy Pups large-treat Kit. The Freezy Pups Kit has everything you need to make refreshing, hydrating, irresistible snacks! Includes one cool bone-shaped tray and a sample packet of four organic gourmet recipes your dog will love! (White Cheddar Cheese, Juicy Apple, Sweet Potato ‘n Maple, and Chicken Soup.) Each packet makes 6 tasty bone-shaped treats! You can also sprinkle the dry mix over your dog’s dry food to jazz it up, or melt a few cubes and pour over dry food too.
DATES: November 25 – December 8, 2013 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and Freezy Pups on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and Freezy Pups on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff on Instagram. (1 entry)
- Pin – Repin our pin of this post on Pinterest and follow Doggies and Stuff and Freezy Pups there. (1 entry)
- Tweet- by first clicking the Twitter button below this post to share it (daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win a Large @FreezyPups starter kit from@DoggiesAndStuff and make your dog Organic Frozen Dog Treats right at home! http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=13503 #promotion
- Share - this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the Facebook button below this post. (1 entry)
- Like – Click the “Like” button under my link to this post. (1 entry)
- Google+ Check the plus 1 on our Google + link for this post and add Doggies and Stuff to your circle. (1 entry)
- Follow – Freezy Pups on YoutTube. (1 entry)
Leave a comment FOR EACH, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry. If you leave one comment stating “Followed, Liked, Tweeted, etc.” this will only earn you ONE ENTRY TOTAL, so be sure to leave a comment for each to earn your multiple entries. For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment. RULES: Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers). Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 4 to 8 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason. If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways. This keeps it fair for our regular subscribers.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: I received nothing for this post. We love Freezy Pups here at Doggies and Stuff and are thrilled they wanted to give a kit away for our holiday campaign!