Warren London Dog Shampoo & Spa Products include the very popular Pawdicure Polish Pens! While I haven’t had a chance to review these myself yet, I have heard good things about them! The top dog nail polish in the industry, they are non-toxic, water based, odorless and dry in under 40 seconds! They also work great for nail art! They come in 13 colors including 4 neons and cost $8.95 each. They are on sale right now for $7.95 and you can get even more off by using our exclusive 15% off code from now until December: doggiesandstuff
Warren London created an all natural line of grooming products using the best ingredients collected from around the world. All products are made in the USA. They have two locations in California and NY but you can shop their online products here: http://warrenlondon.com/
WIN IT: Ten (10) winners will each receive a Pawdicure Polish Pen in your choice of color.
DATES: December 1 – December 8, 2013 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and Warren London on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and Warren London on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff on Instagram. (1 entry)
- Pin – Repin our pin of this post on Pinterest and follow Doggies and Stuff and Warren London there. (1 entry)
- Tweet- by first clicking the Twitter button below this post to share it (daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win @WarrenLondon Pawdicure Polish Pen from@DoggiesAndStuff and get an exclusive 15% off coupon http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=13533 #promotion
- Share - this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the Facebook button below this post. (1 entry)
- Like – Click the “Like” button under my link to this post. (1 entry)
- Google+ Check the plus 1 on our Google + link for this post and add Doggies and Stuff to your circle. (1 entry)
Leave a comment FOR EACH, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry. If you leave one comment stating “Followed, Liked, Tweeted, etc.” this will only earn you ONE ENTRY TOTAL, so be sure to leave a comment for each to earn your multiple entries.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
RULES: Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers). Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 4 to 8 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason. If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways. This keeps it fair for our regular subscribers.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: I received nothing for this post. We invited Warren London to join our holiday campaign and they agreed!